A tidy, clean & quiet park welcomes you to Monto
- a quiet and leafy 5.5 acre park with a rural outlook
- ensuited / family / budget cabins
- comfortable accommodation for travelling corporate guests
- powered / unpowered / campsite / RV friendly
- a shaded, inground pool
- bring 4 legged visitors, if accompanied by well behaved humans
- a gateway to Cania Gorge National Park
- reasonable rates
- a park close to town
For accommodation enquiries on behalf of your Company, please read about our Business Accommodation here.
Monto is a friendly, quaint, rural town on Australia's Country Way (A3) just 12kms from The Cania Gorge National Park. View the video of Cania Gorge as featured on Travelling Australia.
The Historical Cultural Centre is right next door to the park and well worth a visit.
Enjoy some good old country hospitality and 'tucka' at 1 of 2 town pubs or RSL, plus cafes, great coffee, supermarkets and more. Bowls and golf can also be enjoyed whilst visiting Monto.
We look forward to greeting you and allowing us to put a smile on your dial as you will surely be greeted with one!