New owners, a new broom and a fresh new approach welcomes you to...
- a quiet and leafy 5 acre park with a rural outlook
- ensuited / family / budget cabins
- comfortable accommodation for travelling corporate guests
- powered / unpowered / campsite / RV friendly
- a shaded, inground pool
- bring 4 legged visitors, if accompanied by well behaved humans
- a gateway to Cania Gorge National Park
- reasonable rates
- a park close to town
If you have visited before... we urge you to return and see that new broom at work.
For accommodation enquiries on behalf of your Company, please read about our Business Accommodation here.
Monto is a friendly, quaint, rural town on Australia's Country Way (A3) just 12kms from The Cania Gorge National Park. The Historical Cultural Centre is right next door to the park and well worth a visit.
Enjoy some good old country hospitality and 'tucka' at 1 of 2 town pubs or RSL, plus cafes, great coffee, supermarkets and more. Bowls and golf can also be enjoyed whilst visiting Monto.
We look forward to greeting you and allowing us to put a smile on your dial as you will surely be greeted with one!